Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Friday, August 11, 2017

I Tried A Treat Box!

Have I mentioned to you that I've been very interested in subscription boxes lately? It is mostly because, sometimes as a way of falling asleep, I listen to YouTube videos on my phone (not really watching them, because my eyes are closed, on account of I am trying to fall asleep) and I've listened to a lot of ASMR unboxing videos. It made me want to do some unboxing videos of my own! Unlike  many unboxing videos, I actually ordered and paid for this subscription box. Treats is a subscription box where they have a different country each month, and you get a box of snacks from that country. I had a hard time waiting for my Treats Box, (#trytreats) and now I'm going to have a harder time waiting for the September box! For now, here is my first unboxing video. Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!