Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Adam and Eve and Tickle Me

I tried to teach Tizzy a riddle/joke/trick that is a tamer version of the Adam and Eve and Pinch Me joke I once heard when I was a kid. The original goes, "Adam and Eve and Pinch Me went down to the river to bathe. Adam and Eve were drowned. Who do you think was saved?" 

My kinder, gentler version went like this. 

Me: "Hey, Tizzy... Adam and Eve and Tickle Me were on a boat. Adam and Eve fell out. Who was left?"

Tizzy: "Uh... you?"

Me: "No, I'm not in the story. It's just Adam and Eve and Tickle Me. Adam and Eve and Tickle Me were on a boat. Adam and Eve fell out. Who was left?"

Tizzy: "Me!"

Me: "No, you weren't on the boat either. Okay, how about this... Miss Angel and Tizzy and Tickle Me were in a boat. Miss Angel and Tizzy fell out. Who was left?" 

Tizzy: "Miss Angel!"

Me: "Tizzy, listen closely. Adam and Eve and Tickle me. Were in a boat. Adam and Eve fell out. But Tickle Me stayed in the boat. WHO stayed in the boat?"

Tizzy: "Us!"

Me: "Adam and Eve and Tickle Me were in a boat. Adam and Eve fell out. Now only Tickle Me is in the boat, all by himself. Who was in the boat?"

Tizzy: "I don't know. Who?"


Me: "Tick... Wait, no. Look, Tizzy, see my fingers? This is Adam. This is Eve. This is Tickle Me. Now Adam falls out. Now Eve falls out. So who is left?"

Tizzy: "Pointer!" 

Me: "Just say, `Tickle Me!'"

Tizzy: "Tickle Me!"

Me: (tickles Tizzy)

Tizzy: "AAAAAH! Okay. No more jokes."

2 comments :

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!