Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Stealing: Why Do You Want To Know That, Part Two

HEY YOU! DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY GIFT GUIDE FOR ADHD/AUTISM AND OTHER SPECIAL NEEDS! IT HAS OVER 100 GIFT IDEAS, AND COUNTING!

Now it is time for Sunday Stealing! This one is apparently a continuation of last week's meme. Here we go!
Why Do You Want To Know That Meme, part two


Stolen from: Love me some surveys


25. List 3 activities that you can only enjoy by yourself. 
Blogging, reading, listening to music on headphones.

26. If you could live in any biome* (and survive) which biome would you live in? (*a large naturally occurring community of flora and fauna occupying a major habitat, e.g., forest or tundra.) Uhh,,, What are my choices? You just forced me to Google it. Okay, got it... Definitely the ocean, and specifically either the pelagic zone (with the dolphins and whales) or the coral reef!

27. How do you like being roused in the morning? Preferrably just by waking up naturally. I hate being woken up. If my little dog wakes me up, that is okay, because she is so cute that I can't help forgiving her!

28. How was your day? What did you do? I slept all day. I really did. I got up briefly to eat breakfast, and then went back to sleep. So did my dog.

29. What did your last text message say? From my dad: "Lets see... Somewhere over the rainbow where the sun is black, snowmen turn into cats who leave big paw prints."

30. Do you respond to texts quickly? Yes if they are from somebody I know!

31. Who was the last person you called? My work to tell them I was stuck in traffic and would be late.

32. List 5 things that are on your wish list. The game Colorku, a black kitten, a bigger fish tank, a weighted blanket, and a goat.

33. If you were famous, what do you think you would be famous for? Blogging! Yay!

34. Winter or summer? SUMMER! Yay!

35. What is a quality that all people should have? Kindness.

36. If you could have a large collection of one item, what would that item be? Stuffed animals. I already to have a large collection but I can't find it because it is at my mom's house somewhere in the deep, dark depths of the attic. I love stuffed animals!

37. What have you been thinking about lately? Christmas! I can't wait to see my nephew Squeak!

38. What is the secret to a happy life? If I knew that, I'd probably be a lot happier!

39. What are some phrases you say often? "I gotta pee like a racehorse." and "What in the world?" and "I want a goat."

40. Favorite food? Chocolate anything. Especially angel food cake with chocolate whipped cream frosting. Yes yes yes.

41. What is your wish for the world? People to stop hurting each other and other living things.

42. What are some of your greatest fears? Drowning. Being murdered. My dog dying.

43. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A screen camera app for a user testing site.

44. Most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen (in real life)? The lake up in Wisconsin, once we were out on the boat and we stayed out too long until it got dark, which wasn't particularly good because we just had a little dinghy with no lights or anything. But the moon was out and was reflecting on the lake, and some of the cabins in the distance were lit up, and it was so friggin beautiful. It was magical.

45. Spicy food: Like or dislike? Somewhat like, up to a point. Mildly spicy.

46. Scary movies: Like or dislike? I usually like them but many recent ones are kind of lame.

47. Do you like to travel? Yes!

48. Any regrets? Just a billion.

49. Do you like rain? I don't mind it. I like how it sounds at night. Which is a good thing, because I live in the Pacific Northwest, and it has been raining continuously since Halloween!

Okay, that is it! Sunday Stealing is always so informative!

4 comments :

  1. Why some blogging challenges are popular and others (read: mine) are flops I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing the rain at night, too. We are getting the tail end of the pacific storm that you've had for several days.
    You're description of the moonlight on the lake was gorgeously told. I love moonlight and miss it in this overly lit city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with #33 I want to be famously known for blogging LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like mildly spicy food. I don't like anything that makes me cry though LOL

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!