Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Stealing: Why Do You Want To Know That?

It is time for another round of Sunday Stealing! But first, since the holidays are coming up, I wanted to direct you to the gift guide I've made, Angel The Alien's Autism/ADHD/Special Needs Gift Guide. It is chock full of gift ideas for children and adults with special needs. Right now it has 104 products listed, and growing every day! You can use the label cloud at the top to find a list of gifts for someone by age group, interest, or need. 

Okay... now back to our regularly scheduled program. 

Why Do You Want To Know That Meme


Stolen from: Love me some surveys


1. List 5 things you want to do before the year ends. 
- Get Christmas presents ready for everyone
- See the boat parade on the river where I live
- See my nephew Squeak
- Clean my room
- Go back to Chicago again. 

2. What color are your pants? 
Blue denim overalls. 

3. Favorite motivational quote. 
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again?

4. When was the last time you drank coffee? 
I don't even remember! I don't like coffee very much at all. 

5. What was the last thing you ate? 
Avocado and cheddar cheese sandwich!

6. Favorite animal. 

Aaaah that's a hard choice! Probably dogs.

7. Favorite song. 
"In My Life" by the Beatles. 

8. Last movie you watched? 
Some Lifetime TV movie, I can't even remember. 

9. Any turn ons? 
I turn on the lights when I enter a room!

10. Any turn offs? 
I turn off the lights when I leave the room!

11. List 4 big words off of the top of your head. 
Antidisestablishmentarianism, supercalafragalisticexbeyelladocious, invigorating, discombobulated. 

12. What are some meaningful movies? 

American Beauty is one of my favorites. 

13. 2 most important people in your life right now? 
My mom and dad?

14. What are 3 things you want for Christmas? 
A black cat with yellow eyes (because my cousin BT is taking his black cat with yellow eyes back and I'm going to miss her); the game Colorku; and... I don't know what else. 

15. When was the last time you read a good book? 
I read so many books, but they're not always good. I can't remember the last "good" book I read... I really can't. I did like the Mental Floss Book I had from the library a few weeks ago!

16. What was the last thing you studied? 
I've been learning some photography lately.

17. Do you have any nicknames? 
ANGEL is my nickname, of course! My grandpa calls me Nicki-Pie sometimes. I don't know why.

18. Favorite kind of perfume? (fruity, alluring, etc.) 
I use lotion more than perfume. My favorites are Warm Vanilla Sugar, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Moonlight Path. 

19. Do you have any international friends / friends who live out of state? 
My cousin BT moved to Ecuador. I have an e-mail penpal who I think lives in Maine or someplace. I don't really have any other friends in or out of state!

20. What is something unique that you do every single day? 
Pet my fish. 

21. If there was a movie based on your life, what would it be called? 
Diary of an Alien, of course!!!!

22. When was the last time you bought a gift for someone? 
I just ordered a Christmas gift for my mom. It was something we saw when we were out together and she thought it was really cool but she didn't want to buy it for herself because she thought it costed too much. I found it online for half the price. I can't tell you what it is, in case she somehow reads this!

23. Are you a shopaholic? 
Probably a little bit! At least, I would be if I had more money! 

24. What are some songs that always make you feel better?  
"Oxford Comma" by Vampire Weekend, "Busted Heart" by Bishop Allen, a ton of 50's and 60's songs like "Pretty Little Angel Eyes" other fast, upbeat songs like that! 

Well, now we all feel a little better, don't we! 

4 comments :

  1. Petting a fish probably is pretty unique, I'll give you that one. We did come up with some similar answers. You just never know who out there is thinking like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised at how many used the lights on and off analogy. That never occurred to me, but it's very logical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LOVE the word "discombobulated"--and I didn't think of it, so I'm glad you did! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of #22 and #23:
    Do NOT, under ANY circumstances buy from Milanoo, LightIntheBox, or similar. They are scammers. They will send you a shoddy product that does not resemble the stock photo at all.

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!