Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Monday, December 21, 2015

California, I'll Be Knocking On The Golden Door

Hi everyone! This is going to be a short post because I am so tired, but I just wanted to say a temporary goodbye. I am going to be going down to my brother's place in California until the 27th. My mom is meeting me there, and we are going to spend Christmas there! Bro and Sunny couldn't make it out to Chicago for the holidays, and my mom couldn't stand the idea of not being with Squeak for his 3rd Christmas! (So far, we've been together each Christmas of his relatively short life.)

I am not going to be bringing my computer with me, because I want to take a partial technology break. Also they barely have Internet there, so it would be hardly worth it. I will have my Kindle to check email and stuff, but I won't be blogging. So... don't forget about me!

Until we meet again, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it, or a wonderful week in general if you don't.

Alright, I gotta wake up and go to the airport in just a few hours, so I am going to take a shower and go to bed. Peace, everyone! I love you all!




3 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas, Angel. Your name is fitting because you are, indeed, an angel (or seem like one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love your sharing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a good Christmas in California. Enjoy your semi-break from technology!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!