Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Monday, November 2, 2015

Sweater Weather Challenge

I saw this questionnaire over at The Sound Of Ed's Voice, and since I am trying to post every day in November, I thought I'd try this!
  1. Favorite Candle Scent: Apple cinnamon, or anything piney. 
  2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate! I am not a fan of coffee or tea.
  3. What is the best Fall Memory you have? Being a little kid and going to the pumpkin farm with my family. It was a big event, complete with my dad toting a Super 8 video camera!The place where we went used to have wooden lifesize cutouts of the Sesame Street characters, for some reason. I went back there a few years ago and the cutouts were still there!
  4. Best fragrance for Fall: I don't really have a particular scent for different seasons. I always like Warm Vanilla Sugar and Moonlit Path, by Bath And Body Works. In the winter I also like Vanilla Bean Noel.
  5. Favorite Thanksgiving food: Hmm I am a vegetarian so I don't really like turkey, and I don't like sweet potatoes or pumpkin pie, so... uh... potato salad?
  6. Most worn sweater: I have a very soft purplish-gray sweater. It is hard to explain the color, but I love it, and it is one of the few sweaters I own that is not too short!
  7. Football games or jumping in leaves: Definitely jumping in leaves. And walking in leaves. I don't like football. 
  8. Favorite Fall accessory: Uh... I don't know? My raincoat? I do like my fake Uggs.
  9. Favorite type of pie: Strawberry rhubarb! My mom makes it the best!
  10. What is the Fall weather like where you live? In Chicago it was cold, but I just moved to Washington. Here, it seems to stay around 60 or even 70... it tends to rain a lot in the mornings and then be sunny in the afternoon. 
  11. Favorite Fall makeup trend: I rarely wear makeup.
  12. What song really gets you into Fall spirit? Uh... I don't know?
  13. Pumpkin spice–worth the hype? Not to me. But if you love pumpkin flavored things, and this is the only time you can get them, I guess it would be worth the hype for you.
  14. Favorite Fall tv show: I hardly watch TV.
  15. Favorite new Fall tv show: See #14. I am failing this questionnaire!
  16. Skinny jeans or leggings: I like both! I have to say, I have pretty good legs. All of my fat goes to my belly, and NONE goes to my legs, so my legs are quite shapely. If I could cut off the rest of my body above my waist, I'd be in perfect shape!
  17. Combat boots or Uggs: Uggs. Although I'd probably like combat boots if I had some. But Uggs are so comfy!
  18. Halloween: yay or nay? Yay!
  19. Fall mornings or Fall evenings? Afternoons! Why wasn't that a choice? I love the afternoons because the sun makes everything look so golden!
  20. Feelings about Black Friday: I usually go out with my mom on Black Friday. Truthfully I could care less about the shopping part, but I like it because it is something special I do with my mom! (I'm so corny!)
  21. Favorite Fall traditions: Halloween, raking leaves, going to fall festivals.
  22. Any new traditions to start? I read in a blog today about starting a Thankful Tree. That might be a good one.
  23. Favorite alcoholic beverage for Fall: I don't really drink!
  24. When should the holiday season start? December 1.
  25. Who do you love to spend Fall with? My family and pets.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       If you do this questionnaire on your blog, comment here, and I will come read your answers! 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! :-)

    I haven't done this Q&A yet, but plan to soon - maybe today. It's a fun one, and a good thing to help me post every day in November. :-)

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!