- Favorite Candle Scent: Apple cinnamon, or anything piney.
- Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate! I am not a fan of coffee or tea.
- What is the best Fall Memory you have? Being a little kid and going to the pumpkin farm with my family. It was a big event, complete with my dad toting a Super 8 video camera!The place where we went used to have wooden lifesize cutouts of the Sesame Street characters, for some reason. I went back there a few years ago and the cutouts were still there!
- Best fragrance for Fall: I don't really have a particular scent for different seasons. I always like Warm Vanilla Sugar and Moonlit Path, by Bath And Body Works. In the winter I also like Vanilla Bean Noel.
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Hmm I am a vegetarian so I don't really like turkey, and I don't like sweet potatoes or pumpkin pie, so... uh... potato salad?
- Most worn sweater: I have a very soft purplish-gray sweater. It is hard to explain the color, but I love it, and it is one of the few sweaters I own that is not too short!
- Football games or jumping in leaves: Definitely jumping in leaves. And walking in leaves. I don't like football.
- Favorite Fall accessory: Uh... I don't know? My raincoat? I do like my fake Uggs.
- Favorite type of pie: Strawberry rhubarb! My mom makes it the best!
- What is the Fall weather like where you live? In Chicago it was cold, but I just moved to Washington. Here, it seems to stay around 60 or even 70... it tends to rain a lot in the mornings and then be sunny in the afternoon.
- Favorite Fall makeup trend: I rarely wear makeup.
- What song really gets you into Fall spirit? Uh... I don't know?
- Pumpkin spice–worth the hype? Not to me. But if you love pumpkin flavored things, and this is the only time you can get them, I guess it would be worth the hype for you.
- Favorite Fall tv show: I hardly watch TV.
- Favorite new Fall tv show: See #14. I am failing this questionnaire!
- Skinny jeans or leggings: I like both! I have to say, I have pretty good legs. All of my fat goes to my belly, and NONE goes to my legs, so my legs are quite shapely. If I could cut off the rest of my body above my waist, I'd be in perfect shape!
- Combat boots or Uggs: Uggs. Although I'd probably like combat boots if I had some. But Uggs are so comfy!
- Halloween: yay or nay? Yay!
- Fall mornings or Fall evenings? Afternoons! Why wasn't that a choice? I love the afternoons because the sun makes everything look so golden!
- Feelings about Black Friday: I usually go out with my mom on Black Friday. Truthfully I could care less about the shopping part, but I like it because it is something special I do with my mom! (I'm so corny!)
- Favorite Fall traditions: Halloween, raking leaves, going to fall festivals.
- Any new traditions to start? I read in a blog today about starting a Thankful Tree. That might be a good one.
- Favorite alcoholic beverage for Fall: I don't really drink!
- When should the holiday season start? December 1.
- Who do you love to spend Fall with? My family and pets. If you do this questionnaire on your blog, comment here, and I will come read your answers!
Monday, November 2, 2015
Sweater Weather Challenge
The Sound Of Ed's Voice, and since I am trying to post every day in November, I thought I'd try this!