Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Stealing: Would You Rather

Hi everyone! Here is another meme again! I just arrived in Chicago this morning, and I will update you more tomorrow, but I am SO TIRED! I need to take a shower and go to sleep, because I'm going to the hospital tomorrow with my mom for her cancer treatments. So, here is Sunday Stealing!

Would You Rather Meme


Stolen from: Would Your Rather

  1. Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly? Depends on who the person is, but probably stuck on an island alone as long as I had a lot of books with me.
  2. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too hot! For sure! Because then I would jump in the river!
  3. Would you rather have a cook or a maid? A cook because they could cook me lots of great things! I don't really mind about whether or not my house is clean.
  4. Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling? Youngest. I'm already the oldest, and it is highly overrated.
  5. Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery? Well, I'd rather win the lottery so that I could use all that money to do free work to help others.
  6. Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest? Ten hours is a long time for a dinner or a concert! I'd probably go to the concert and bring my headphones. At least they might have some churros there!
  7. Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner? Nobel Peace Prize.
  8. Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job? Outdoor job! Like at a farm! That would be cool.
  9. Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain? On the mountain, as long as it isn't too hard to get down, and there are no grizzly bears up there.
  10. Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side? Hmm, I don't know. Is it Terminator 1 or Terminator 2?
  11. Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends? In private so you don't feel so much pressure to say yes.
  12. Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food? Grow my own food. I stab myself with the needle when I try to sew! I'd have to figure out how to grow Dr. Pepper, though!
  13.  Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first? Bad. Get it over with.
  14. Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else? My own boss.
  15. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors? Either one would be okay. I'd just ignore them.
  16. Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show? Dating game show, because that way I don't have to eat weird things.
  17. Would you rather be too busy or be bored? Bored. I'd just go to sleep!
  18.  Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium? I'm not much of a sports fan. If I was, I'd probably want to spend it at the stadium!
  19. Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star? I don't really have a favorite athlete, so probably movie star. Although I don't particularly have a favorite movie star either. But at least I might know who they are!
  20.  Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer? Constantly summer, of course! I got a rude reminder of that when I got off the plane in Chicago wearing just my thin sweatshirt that I put on in Washington, and had to wait outside in the freezing cold for twenty minutes!

Okay, that is it for Sunday Stealing! And now I am going to bed. 

2 comments :

  1. I would also rather be alone on an island. I'm pretty good with peace and quiet and only myself for company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather be too cold than too hot. Hot weather makes me feel sleepy and indolent whereas cold weather makes me feel alive. It is said that cholerics prefer cold weather and phlegmatics prefer hot weather.

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!