Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Stealing: Cookie Meme!

I haven't done Sunday Stealing in forever, and I figured what better time to revisit it than during NaBloPoMo, when I am searching for blog post ideas! (Because, unfortunately, my life isn't exciting enough for me to have something completely new to write about every day!)

This Sunday the Meme is called the Cookie Meme, I guess only because of the last question.

  1. Are any of your friendships on a fine line? Not really. Partly because I don't really have any friends!
  2.  Have you ever witnessed a birth? Yes! I witnessed the birth of my dog Lily and her littermates! They were born to my then-roommate's dog. I was there to help, and I put some of the puppies into the pocket of my sweatshirt to keep them warm while the mama dog was still busy birthing the others! It was one of the coolest things I ever saw.
  3. Where’s your favorite place to be when you feel depressed?  In my bed, sleeping!
  4. Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow? Sure! I like Sundays! I like any day that I don't have to go to work!
  5. When was the last time you held someone’s hand? On Friday at work I held several kids' hands. That is one of the nice things about working with children!
  6.  Have you ever faked sick? Yes, many times in the past to get out of work!
  7. Are you currently wearing jeans? Technically they are jeggings.
  8.  Have you gone to a coffee shop within the past week? [i.e. Starbucks] No, I have not. Sorry!
  9. Would you like to be able to read thoughts? Yes but it would probably be really hard on me if I heard people thinking bad things about me.
  10. Do certain swear words just roll off your tongue? Dammit, yes!
  11. Are you often the last one to understand a joke? Sometimes, It depends on the joke.
  12. Can experience be gained just by reading? Not really for me. But maybe if the book has a lot of pictures!
  13.  Does playing the guitar make a person more attractive? Yes for sure!
  14.  Have you ever slept in a tent, indoors or out? Yep plenty of times! When I was a kid we went camping every summer. But the last time I went camping was probably about seven years ago with my old roommates.
  15. What does your hair look like at the moment? It looks brown and curly. And kind of messy. I didn't comb it today.
  16. Are you mad right now? No. Are you?
  17. Who did you spend your summer with last year? Pretty much with my aunt and uncle, where I still am right now!
  18. Did you eat a cookie today? No I did not! But later today I will because we are making sugar cookies!
Well, that was exciting.

5 comments :

  1. Are any of your friendships on a fine line? no but I have friendships Online…which I thought it asked the first 4 times I read this:)
    Have you ever witnessed a birth? I gave birth 4 times - the worst was the 2nd term miscarriage and watched my friend once.
    Where’s your favorite place to be when you feel depressed? In my bed or in my closet.
    Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow? I try not to think too far ahead.
    When was the last time you held someone’s hand? Yesterday.
    Have you ever faked sick? unfortunately I am always sick so don’t need to fake it
    Are you currently wearing jeans? nope
    Have you gone to a coffee shop within the past week? [i.e. Starbucks] No
    Would you like to be able to read thoughts? I kind of do intuitively…and sometimes its really complicated!
    Do certain swear words just roll off your tongue? Hells yeah squirrel.
    Are you often the last one to understand a joke?Sometimes
    Can experience be gained just by reading? Yes! All the time for me
    Does playing the guitar make a person more attractive? Depends on the person
    Have you ever slept in a tent, indoors or out? unfortunately yes…many times in childhood and unlikely to ever be repeated willingly in adulthood
    What does your hair look like at the moment? messy
    Are you mad right now? No.
    Who did you spend your summer with last year? My kids, husband and extended family at times
    Did you eat a cookie today? No I'm gluten free among other things so I cant eat cookies unless I make them myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was quite funny, I really like your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar cookies are yummy - and sometimes hard to make. You're the second person I've seen mention something about NaNoBloPo or whatever it is - never heard of it - have failed miserably so far at NaNoWriMo though. Would have been better off with something to do with blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeggings are so cool. I really love how they look ... on other people. (My butt's too big and my legs are, unfortunately, too short.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love jeggings. They are so comfortable. I'm creating a new blogging challenge in light of NaBloPoMo.

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!