Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday 9 Meme

Hi everyone! I don't have a lot of time to post this weekend because I am getting ready to travel back to Chicago for the week... but in the spirit of keeping up with NaBloPoMo, I found some memes to help me do a quick, yet interesting, post. Here is Saturday 9. 

Saturday 9: Perfect Storm (2014)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.


1) This song is about "the thrill of a lifetime" kind of love. Do you believe we each get one great love? Or do you think it's possible to fall in love more than once? I think it is possible to fall in love multiple times. You can definitely love more than one person in this world. If you love someone and decide to commit to them, though, you have to choose not to pursue any other options.

2) Brad Paisley endured his own "perfect storm" in 2010, when he lost his guitars in the massive flood that hit Nashville. Tell us about a time when you had to clean up after Mother Nature. About two summers ago I came home from work one day to find that a micro-tornado had whipped through my neighborhood. There were fallen trees everywhere, and the power was out for several days. We were used to the power being out at least once every summer, but this time my parents actually bought a generator. The neighborhood was on the news because there was so much wreckage everywhere!

3) He is married to actress Kimberly Williams, who played Steve Martin's daughter in the Father of the Bride movies. He has admitted he was a little in love with her before he met because he'd seen her on screen. Do you have a crush on anyone right now? No not particularly.

4) He's a passionate Cleveland Browns fan. Are you following the NFL this season? No, football bores me.


5) Brad has developed his own line of western wear for Boot Barn, including some pricey items. (A "Perfect Storm" felt hat goes for $230.) What's the most expensive item you've added to your wardrobe recently? My mom bought me a cool pair of Jambu shoes that I don't have a picture of right now but they are these ones.  They were 50% off but still the most expensive, and nicest, pair of shoes I own! They're very comfortable too!

6) "Paisley" is also a term for a popular print. Are you wearing a print or solid right now? I am wearing flower print leggings and a solid white sweater. I was also wearing my patchwork sweatshirt earlier!


7) Crazy Sam is not a big country fan, but she can sing along with this song because it played so very often at a bar she frequents. What's the last song you sang? This song that the little kids at the school where I worked last week were learning in music class. It is a Christmas song. The only part I remember is, "::clap:: Must be Santa, ::clap:: must be Santa, ::clap:: must be Santa, Santa Claus!"

8) Though Brad Paisley has recorded songs about drinking, he never touches alcohol. His favorite beverage is Yoohoo, a chocolate beverage bottled by the Dr. Pepper/Snapple Company. Actually a Dr. Pepper in a glass bottle. They sell them at the New Seasons grocery store and sometimes before DBT I stop and get one.
 
9) Random question from a Sat9er: What's your favorite handmade item? Phyllis gave me a handmade scarf she bought in Oregon and it fleece and has dogs on it! 
 
 
Okay, that's it for today, everyone. I will write a better post on Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!