Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Friday, October 16, 2015

Product Review: HealthyWiser pH Test Strips

Guess what! I got another free product to try out in exchange for an honest review. This one is something I had never even heard of before. They are pH Test Strips. Basically they are litmus test strips to find out how acidic or alkaline your body is. Being either too acidic or too alkaline can have negative effects on your health... especially being too acidic. The strips are easy to use, and it only takes 15 seconds to find out your body's pH balance.

I made a little video talking about how these can be helpful, and showing you how to use them. Obviously I am not the most articulate speaker, which is why I stutter a lot in the video,,, but I think I still managed to get the message across! Check it out and let me know what you think!


According to the description on Amazon, these are not only just good for testing your own pH balance. You can also use them to test your drinking water, swimming pool, hydroponics (not sure what that is), coffee, and pretty much whatever else you can think of to test. I saw a video by one lady who makes her own shampoos and lotions and stuff, and uses the strips to make sure her products are pH balanced. (In the video, I used one to test some water from my fish tank, which is also a good use for them.)

Would you ever try these? Let me know what you think!

#green

No comments :

Post a Comment

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!