Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fun Way To Decorate Your Plain, Boring Shelves!

Hi everyone! I told you I'd be back with another Mod Podge project for you.

Recently I bought a cheap bookcase type thing to put in my room and keep my books and craft stuff on. It was white. A white bookcase was just too much for me! I had to find a way to make it fun! I was thinking of painting it, but then I came up with a better idea.

I gathered up some scrapbook paper with fun designs on it that I had laying around, and of course my trusty Mod Podge. And all I did was Mod Podge sheets of scrapbook paper all over it! For this project, I used Mod Podge Furniture Gloss. Because, you know, a bookcase is furniture. It turned out really shiny, smooth, and awesome looking.

This is a decorating project you can do really quickly. It is easy to clean up, and it dries fast.

This is how it turned out!


Wicked cool. right? If you aren't into decorating with totally random patterns, you could get a bunch of duplicate sheets of scrapbook paper and do the same thing, to make it have just one pattern all over. 

Well that's it for now! If you have any cool projects you think I might like to try, let me know! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!