Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Friday, January 2, 2015

This Is How We Jam

I am feeling a little low tonight. For the past ten days, Bro, Sunny and baby Squeak have been staying here! They were here for both Christmas and New Years, It was a lot of fun! Squeak is 19 months old now and a lot of fun! He loves to interact with us and imitate what we're doing. Here is a video of one of my favorite memories from the week. I'm going to miss them all so much, I don't know what to do!




My book With Love, From Angel is now officially available, and you can get it in a multitude of ways!

The full-color version is available on CreateSpace for $20, or Amazon for $18. You can also get it on Kindle for $7.00. But if you buy the hard copy on Amazon
, you can also have the Kindle version for free!

The black-and-white version is available on Createspacefor $10, or Amazon for $9.00.


Let me know what you think! 

4 comments :

  1. I'm suffering a little holiday letdown myself. It always takes a few days for me to get over missing the fun and family when the holidays end. I just got your book on my kindle, sadly it's an old b&w kindle so I won't see your colorful artwork properly but I'm still looking forward to it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. My kids are going back to school Monday and my parents have been here for the last few days, but are leaving tomorrow. These transitions are always tough. I just keep telling myself to enjoy the time we have together and that after a few days, we will all be back to a routine and it will be fine.

    Bookmarked your book. Going to get it soon! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute video! What a happy kid to have every adult in the room focused on how wonderful he is!
    I used to go into a post Christmas slump while the kids were all home. Now, as a grandma, I don't mind cleaning up the mess and having quiet time to quilt and do other things I put off for the season. If you look at it that way, it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get your book! Congratulations!!! Also, I hear you on the holiday let-down. Part of me is happy that tomorrow is Monday though - when it's cold and rainy, sometimes, I feel very guilty about not doing enough fun stuff. I mean we play games and draw and fun stuff like that but like today, Tucker had a cold so we hardly did anything. It is sad though. My husband wanted to take our tree down today and I asked him to wait a few more days. I think January/Feb/March are hard anyway - with very few holidays and such cold weather. I do hope that your 2015 is wonderful and that you get over your holiday slump. Your video looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!