Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Cover

I mentioned briefly in my post yesterday that I am working on a book that is sort of based on this blog, that people could share with their non-blogreading friends and family members. I am hoping to finish it by December 15, which is in 8 days. (I'm a fast writer... plus a lot of the work is already done for me, since I am expanding on some of my blog posts!) 

The book is kind of different from usual books, because I am writing it in longhand, with different colors of ink, and illustrating it with my own little sketches. I want it to be like a letter I am writing to the world. 

I have already made the cover, and I thought I would give you a sneak preview! 


What do you think?

If you want to help me out, please tell me if there are any particular blog posts, or any other topics, that you would like to see in the book!

In other news, the first part of my evaluation for Aspergers is tomorrow, late at night. I will let you know on Tuesday how it goes!

I think I am going to cut this short because I have a wicked stomachache from drinking too much lemonade and eating too much flan! (A weird combination, to be sure!) 

5 comments :

  1. Wow! A book! Congrats. I hope all goes well and according to plan. Great cover design, too. I love the crafty feel.
    Best of luck,
    *C

    ---
    talk to me ohtheplacesyoullblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. No suggestions other than signing a few copies for your online friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such an interesting concept. There are so many ways that we are losing touch with people now, and having a book that seems more "real" may be a really cool way of reversing that a little. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cover and great idea to write a book. I like the idea of longhand with your original artwork. I only have one suggestion, that you don't hold yourself too strictly to your deadline (today). If you need more time to make the book the way you want it, go ahead and take it!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!