Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Almost Here!

I have fixed up my book, added two more chapters, gotten the front and back covers all ready, and uploaded it to my self-publishing website of choice. Now I just have to wait for them to review my files within the next 24 hours, and then soon after that it should be ready to go!

The bad news is that the book is going to cost a whopping $20.00, even though it is a short book, because it is full color on the inside. That is the rule of the publisher... a full color book costs more to produce. However, because I felt guilty for charging you guys $20.00 per book, I am also making a black and white version. The black and white version is still handwritten and includes all of the drawings and stuff, but it is just all in black and white. I really love bright colors, which is why I had fun creating the original version with all my colored gel pens. But I want it to be affordable to everyone. The black and white version is $10, which I thought would be more reasonable for those on a budget. I will also be offering a Kindle edition, for those of you who prefer e-reading!

I'm excited! I think you guys will like it!

I am already thinking about my next project, too. Since With Love, From Angel is geared more towards neurotypical adults who have children, family members or friends with ADHD or autism, the next one is going to be geared towards neurologically diverse children of all ages. I am going to invite kids to participate in it by contributing their artwork, stories, or descriptions of their special talents and projects, I have made a special page on this blog with more information about it. Here is a link to the page. You can also get to it by going up to the navigation bar and clicking on "New Book Project."

I am really excited about that project too! I do love writing. I am at my best when I have something like this to work on.

Okay, I will let you all return to your busy pre-holiday lives, for now! TTYL!

P.S. While searching for a picture to include with this blog post, I found out that when you type "Neurologically diverse" into a Google Image search, my picture comes up! That is kinda neat, huh?

3 comments :

  1. How exciting is that!!?? Congratulations on your book - such an accomplishment! :)

    And thank you Angel, for your kindness and comments on my blog. It really does help knowing that others understand. Merry Christmas, and I hope you receive many blessings in the new year to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on meeting yet another of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your book Angel!! I'm sure it's going to be wonderful! :) Best of luck on your future goals as well and hope this one is truly successful! Have a great one Angel and take care -Iva

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!