Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Look At This

I don't have much time to blog today because I am in the midst of a project I am trying to get ready in time for Thanksgiving... but in the spirit of NaBloPoMo, here is a video of Lily playing with her tennis ball in the snow! It was a whole new experience for her... she was running around and kicking it and shaking it! At one point (not in the video) the snow on the ball made it stick like Velcro to her paw (her fur tends to collect snowballs) and she was shaking her arm until the ball flew off... and then she chased it happily! She also discovered that if she buried the ball, she could not smell it in the snow, which meant she had the added challenge of trying to find it! At least someone enjoys winter!



2 comments :

  1. hahah snow on my dog also sticks to his fur, it's weird that it only happens to some dogs and not others!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!