Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Its NaBloPoMo Again!

NaBloPoMo November 2014Hi everyone! If you're familiar with the blogosphere, you know that November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). This really just occurred to me today. I thought for a while about which one to participate in this year. Last year I did NaBloPoMo. I decided to do it again this year, partially because I just don't have enough energy at the moment for NaNoWriMo. I think last year I screeched into the room at the last minute as well!

So anyways... yeah... NaBloPoMo, okay?

I've still been feeling kind of lackluster lately. Halloween is usually one of my favorite holidays, but because of my state of brokeness, I didn't even do any of the stuff I did last year, like haunted houses and whatnot. I'm more or less just existing, working when I can, and looking for jobs in Oregon.

Today I got motivated and went through all of my T-shirts and took out the ones I don't wear much. I haven't done that for years. I love my T-shirts and I hate getting rid of them. But I found an idea online for turning your old T-shirts into pillows, and so I am going to do that with some of my tie-dyes and my beloved Dr. Pepper shirt that have holes in them. You can look forward to a post about that soon!

I've also discovered the Listia website, and I've been giving away a bunch of my stuff there. I am sort of trying to thin out my belongings so that they'll be easier to pack if I ever manage to move! Listia is cool because you can post the most random stuff, and someone somewhere will want it. It is a little like eBay, except instead of with money, you bid with points. You can earn points by putting your own things up for auction, and also by doing "special offers" and watching videos and stuff. Plus a lot of times they will offer you free points just for putting up an auction, even if nobody bids on it!

If you want to see what I have up for auction, you can look here. I put up fun stuff, and some of them have free shipping! I haven't bid on much of anything yet, because I am saving up to bid on either a Wii or an XBox 360 with Kinect!

Uh, that's about it. Not much else to report. It is cold here already. I am really hoping to find a job and get moving by Thanksgiving, but I am not so sure it is going to happen... but I am still trying!

Okay, this stuff is so exciting, I can barely stand it! Look forward to another fascinating post like this, tomorrow!

1 comment :

  1. Well, I have never heard of Listia, but it sounds like a creative brainchild - something good coming from the internet to balance out all the bad that it also spawns.
    Best wishes on your job search. I know you will find something good!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!