Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Necesito Dinero!

 Well, everyone, I am about to humbly ask you for a favor.
You see, I am about to leave for a visit to Oregon in a few days. This is a trip meant to help me get used to Oregon again, see where I'd want to live out there, and keep me from going completely insane again if I get another job offer out there.
The problem is, I now find myself flat broke!
You see, I had a lot of money saved up for my move. But I actually lost some of it when I did not go, because I had reserved hotel rooms for the nights I was traveling, and because I got them from a discount site, I could not get a refund when I cancelled. Plus, I spent a lot on applications for apartments, which was wasted because I never ended up actually getting an apartment. Also, because I thought I was going to be working soon, I payed off some of my student loan, which I had neglected all summer... I thought it would give my credit a little boost! Then, when I realized I was not going, there was a period of time when I was just going through too much depression to think about working. And right after I swallowed my pride and started subbing again, I got sick for an entire week!
I spent a lot of what was left on my plane ticket to Portland. I squandered more on luxuries such as gas for my car to get to work, and the co-pay on my therapy. I thought, since that was almost a month ago, that when I got my paycheck I would be back in business. But because of the way the payroll goes, I did not get any paycheck at all on the 15th, and on this past Friday I only got paid for one day of work. So... yeah... temporarily up a creek with not much of a paddle, and asking your help!

First of all, if you know my family, PLEASE do not tell this to my parents! They will just give me a long and angry lecture on being more responsible with money, and will try to pry into all of my affairs. Sometimes you need privacy from your parents, you know?

Okay. My proposal is this. If any of you would be willing to borrow me a small amount of money (whatever you feel comfortable sending) and could send it to me through Paypal... I would be grateful forever! And as soon as I get my next normal paycheck, in October, I will do one of two things. I will pay you back individually, or, I will donate it to charity. (Probably to the Children's Tumor Foundation in honor of local hero Rosie, who has neurofibromatosis, and in honor of several other kids I've known who had tumors, including my brother when he was a baby.)

Mostly I need it for food and other necessities while I am on my trip.

Here is my Paypal account. I know it says "Buy Now" but I didn't want to put up a "Donate" one because I'm not a nonprofit organization.

I know that for some of us even donating a dollar is a sacrifice. I've had to turn down a lot of requests for help lately myself. So if you can't or don't want to do this, I won't be mad! And for whoever can help me, I will be eternally grateful!

No comments :

Post a Comment

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!