Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A More Cheerful Post

Hi everyone! In light of my recent, somber posts, I thought I'd brighten things up a little bit. I am going to write a real post later, but for now, I will let you watch me dump a bucket of water on my head! I participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge. I actually did it twice, because I was nominated by two different people. I've edited out the people I nominated, for their privacy, and I've only left the important part... the dumping of the ice water.


I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!

3 comments :

  1. Loved the look on your face after you finished. Atta girl! (Atta alien? Atta Angel?) You done good. I bet those who nominated you were very happy to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'll bet not many people finish up with "That felt GREAT!" Great attitude!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!