Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, May 4, 2014

My New Book!

 Hi everyone! I was pondering whether or not to link to my new book here. On one hand, I try to keep this blog somewhat anonymous... not that I don't trust you guys, my regular readers, but you have to realize that hundreds of others show up here randomly following keywords like "hot college ass" (I have no idea how that keyword lead to my blog.) Plus, I like the feeling of being able to write my heart out, without worrying about what certain potential readers (like my mother, or my boss) might think. 

But I really do want to show you my new book, and the website that goes with it. 

I'm not saying, like, "I want to show you this so you can buy it, and you should buy it or else I'll be so hurt." More like, "Hey, friends, look what I did! I'm kinda proud of myself! Do you like it?" 

So I decided I am going to link to it, without naming the book or my actual name on this blog. 

As for the name thing? Please don't be disillusioned by seeing the book under a name other than "Angel." Angel is my real life nickname, and the name I like to think of myself as. But for my writing I tend to use my real name, mostly so my grandparents will be able to brag about it! They've always been a little bewildered by my other names. 

Anyways. This book, like I told you, is about a boy whose family is fostering a dog. I am going to donate half of the proceeds to pet rescue organizations. The default organization I'll donate to is the one where I got Trixie, which I also volunteer for. But I will also donate to other organizations.

I already have a few opportunities organized. Over the summer, I am going to go to two different organizations' fundraisers (like picnics and walk-a-thons and whatnot) and try to sell my book. On those days, I'll donate half of the proceeds to the organization that is hosting me! 


I'm really excited about this! I'm excited to be able to share this, and my other children's book, with my online friends! 

And so, without further ado...

Here is the website for the book. If you click on "Main Website" there, you can also see my general author website. 

Here is the Facebook page for my book

Here is my general author Facebook page

And here is the Amazon link where you can buy it, if you really feel like it! 

Also, you should know that drawing is not my biggest strength. I worked really hard on the illustrations, and they are okay, but i know they're not "professional" quality. But I'm kind of proud of them anyways! It took me forever to draw them all! 

Okay! I did it! Hurray! I feel good!



5 comments :

  1. I think sometimes the best illustrations are the "unprofessional " ones - they have the most charm. I am going to check out your book right now - congratulations on a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hot college ass" bahahahahaha! I don't know how some things lead to my blog either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing your book! :) It's a very sweet looking book about dogs, I love dogs as well. :) Best of luck I think it looks great. Take Care! -Iva

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your book - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!