Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Twisted Mixtape: Totally Random

IF YOU TAKE MY EASY SURVEY, I WILL GIVE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS  A HUNDRED DOLLARS   TWELVE DOLLARS    A KISS   MY UNDYING GRATITUDE! 

Hi everyone! I've missed the last few Twisted Mixtapes because I was either really busy or just forgot... but since there are only a few left before the hiatus, I wanted to make sure I participated this week! The "theme" this week is actually no theme at all... it is a free choice week. I was trying and trying to come up with a great theme... but my brain is fried from trying to teach Everyday Math to fourth and fifth graders today. (Didn't go well.) Then I remembered an old blogging game people sometimes used to post, where you were supposed to set your iPod to shuffle, and the first ten songs that came up would answer certain questions about you. I thought this would be a fun one for today!

I searched the Internet and picked my five favorite questions from this game. And now I will put my iPod on Shuffle to find the answers! (This is better than a Ouija Board!)

1. How would you describe yourself?




2. What is your motto?




 3. What is your family like?




3. What does the future have in store for you?



4. What is your greatest wish?


Okay! Well, that turned out... weird! But it was fun, wasn't it?
Now, please, if you haven't already, could you take my survey? I am going to publish the results on April 5th for my Blogoversary. The more responses I get, the better the results will turn out! 
Thanks! Party on! 

5 comments :

  1. So Isaiah would describe you as a "tangerine", you have a very upbeat motto and would it be insenstive of me to say LOL about your family? Because I would die laughing if that came back as my song about my family. It's funny because it's true.
    Also, your future doesn't seem that bad ;-)
    And any wish with The Grateful Dead in it has my vote!
    So, I promise we'll come back after a while.
    Are you in the suburbs of Chicago? I see lots of views coming from there, including mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was fun! I am anxious to see the answers to your quiz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love the song that randomly showed up for your "family" question! I can relate.

    I loved these silly things when they would make the rounds on MySpace and such.

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!