Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Favorite Color Swap

I am back to swapping again with Chaotic Goddess Swaps! This will be my third swap with them. I did the Christmas one,  the book one, and the mug one, before. This latest swap will involve sending someone a package of items that are their favorite color! You can send anything in you want in the package (at least 5 items) as long as you think they are things your swap partner would enjoy, and they include the color your swap partner said was their favorite.

It isn't too late to join! You have until this Monday to sign up. If you do, you will be assigned a partner by April 23!

I have had some great partners in the past, and it has given me the chance to get to know some very cool bloggers. My favorite part is always finding out who my partner is, reading their blog, and the challenge of putting together a surprise package for them!

What is your favorite color? Can you guess mine?




1 comment :

  1. Yay! Glad to have you swapping with us again. :)
    I'd guess, but that would be cheating! Heehee...

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!