Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Friday, March 28, 2014

My Delicious Mug Of Comfort!

Hi, readers! Did you TAKE MY SURVEY yet? It will take you less than five minutes, it is easy, free and anonymous! 

Remember that I signed up for the Mug Of Comfort Swap? It was another one of those swaps organized by Chaotic Goddess. This one involved sending a mug, and things to drink from it.

My partner this time around was Kim from Too Slow For Oranges.

I was so excited yesterday when my package came yesterday! I opened it up, and look what I found inside!

A really cool lucky mug, and two different kinds of hot cocoa!

Of course I had to try the hot cocoa right away. It looked so fancy... not like the Swiss Miss packets I'm used to!

First I tried out the DAGOBA Organic Xocolatl Drinking Chocolate with Chilies & Cinnamon. This is super fancy hot cocoa. The directions say to make it on the stove, by heating milk up until it begins to steam, and then adding the power. I was actually a little nervous to try it, because of the fact that it has cayenne pepper in it. Although I know this is actually a traditional Mexican way to drink hot cocoa, it was hard for me to imagine what pepper would taste like in chocolate! But it was actually pretty good. It had a very relaxing, upscale taste. 

Next, I tried out the Godiva hot chocolate! It was so rich and chocolatey, I felt like I was drinking a melted candy bar! 



Enjoying some hot cocoa early on a rainy morning!
Thanks, Kim! I'll be enjoying the hot chocolate for quite a while, and the mug forever!

I can't wait for the next swap. How much longer? If you want to see some of the other participants' posts, check out the Show-Off Link Up!



5 comments :

  1. What a great swap! I would love to try the cayenne pepper chocolate. I may find some to try for one of my firsts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh. I'm not even a tea/hot chocolate person, but this made me want some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love different cocoas. Yum...they are perfect for in the evening (when coffee isn't such a great idea).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mug is really unique! I've never seen anything like it (looks like heiroglyphics, from here). Dagoba cocoa is one of my favorite brands, and good on you for trying something new and bizarre. I love Mexican hot cocoa, myself...yay spice! I'm glad you liked it, too. :D

    Thanks for joining us for another swap!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!