Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mug-O-Comfort Swap

I joined another swap! Swapping has been a lot of fun, and gives me something to look forward to in the mail. So I am excited for the chance to be a part of the latest swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. This one is the Mug o' Comfort Swap!
 

The idea is to send your swap partner a mug filled with goodies, including something you could drink from the mug. Sounds fun, right?

If you'd like to sign up and be a part of this, just click here and fill out the sign up form. You have to wait to get accepted, but I'm pretty sure the only people who don't get accepted are those who have participated before and didn't send their swap items, or people who are really spammy. So go ahead and join in! Maybe we'll be partners!




1 comment :

  1. Yay! Welcome to the swap...we're glad you're joining us for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!