Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Book Swap Reveal


I posted a few weeks ago that I was signing up for another swap through Chaotic Goddess Swaps. I signed up for the Book Swap, in which another blogger and I sent each other three books. The rules were to send the other person one book from their book wish list that they provided, one book that you've read and loved, and one book that you've never read but would like to.

I was paired up with She from She Became A Butterfly. The other day, I got my books in the mail! Swaps are so much fun, because you get to look forward to a fun package. Here is what She sent me.



The book from my wish list is The Death Of Bees, by Lisa O'Donnell. I think I heard about this one from another blogger, and that is why I added it to my wish list. The story is about two young girls who have to survive on their own... with some help from a neighbor... when their parents mysteriously "disappear.:"

The book that She has already read and enjoyed is Regina's Book, by Regina Stokke. This one promises to be a tear jerkers! Regina was a teenager who began blogging when she was diagnosed with leukemia. She ultimately did not survive, but she left behind her blog and other writings, which were published in this book. I know I'm going to be sad when I finish this one!
Finally, the book that neither She nor I have read yet is Love You More, by Lisa Gardner. In an act of self defense, a female state trooper shoots her abusive husband and kills him. Somehow in the process, their six-year-old daughter goes missing. The book is about a detective's search for the little girl. 

I can't wait to start reading! I haven't had a lot of time lately because I've been working so much (which I guess is a good thing... I subbed every day this week) but maybe over the weekend and next week I'll have some time. 

She also sent me a pencil bag, a pair of earrings, and some sparkly nail polish. Thanks, She! 

If you want to see all the other swap participants' reveal posts, click here. 

3 comments :

  1. Those look like some great reads! Thanks for joining us!

    P.S. That little interactive cat is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a haul! I haven't heard of those, but they sound intriguing! And I love that she got you little goodies, too. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun package, complete with nail polish! The books sound very good, and I hadn't heard of them before this post!

    Linking from Books 'n' Bloggers Swap,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!