Sunday Social! The idea here seems to be to make new bloggy friends and catch up with old bloggy friends. They give you six questions to answer. Ready? Let's do this!
1. My top 3 favorite kinds of foods? Pizza, pasta, and angel food cake with chocolate whipped cream frosting!
2. First three things I do in the morning? Hug my dog, take a shower, and let my dog out.
3. Last three things I do at night? Take my dogs for a walk, put on jammies, and read for a while or listen to a podcast.
4. 3 TV shows I never miss? Shameless, The Fosters, Parenthood.
5. 3 places I want to visit? Key West, Hawaii, and Italy. (I've already been to Key West and Hawaii but I want to go back!)
6. 3 people I can always count on? Uh, this is a tricky one. It depends on what I am counting on them for! I can always count on my mom and dad to help me with the practicalities of life, such as paying for car repairs when my car breaks down. For emotional support, I can always count on my Auntie M and my Aunt B. That is four people. Sorry I broke the rules!
And now for an old stand by, Sunday Stealing!
Did anyone call you last night? No, nobody ever calls me!!!
How late were you on the computer last night? Until 1 am because that is when my parents got home from the bar and I was waiting for my dad to walk the dogs with me!
What did you have to eat last night? Turkey soup (frozen from Thanksgiving), and garlic bread.
Did you watch any good TV shows or movies last night? Uh what did I watch? I remember watching something but I can't recall what it was. Hmmmm. Oh yeah... I watched "Brooklyn 999," "Raising Hope," and "Pitbulls and Parolees" on my DVR.
Did any news items stand out to you last night? I did not watch the news.
Did you go out last night? No I didn't feel well so I stayed inside on a Benadryl-induced coma!
What was the weather like last night? Icy cold!
What was the last thing you said last night? See you tomorrow! (To my dad.)
What time did you go to bed last night? About 1:15 am.
Okay, that is it. I know these questions were all burning holes in your minds, and now you have the answers Aren't you relieved?