Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Say Hello To My "Tribe!"

Now that my blog is 9 months old, I've been trying to do more to gain more readers and "meet" other bloggers in the world. Well, not the world, exactly. The Internet. So I joined the SITS Girls Tribe Building Challenge. When I signed up, they matched me with a "tribe" of nine other female bloggers, and we're supposed to spend this week getting to know each other. It seems like often, in the blogging world, a circle of bloggers forms, and while you see these same bloggers everywhere, it is hard to discover new blogs that aren't in the circle. So I thought I'd take some time to introduce you to my tribe! If you're a blogger, you may not have discovered these blogs. If you have some time to explore, visit these blogs and see what they're all about. 

Kate Eschbach - A blog by an Arizona mother of two, filled with anything from photographs, to recipes, to personal stories about her family and life, to inspirational messages.

Soft Thistle - The first blog I've ever read by someone in Scotland. She has two little boys, one of whom has autism, and two adorable doggies! 

Making Love In The Microwave - If you are married or in a serious relationship in which you might as well be married, you will want to check out this blog. It is filled with advice and ideas for strengthening your relationship.

Prowess And Pearls - A Christian blogger whose mission is to encourage women to be their best. Even if you're not Christian, you can find inspiration and wisdom here!

Definitely Ashlee - A young mama who may or may not be raising her firstborn human child as a cat. (I'm kidding... don't send hate mail!) Her son and her cats are all adorable, and her blog is funny! 

Creative Pink Butterfly - This blog covers DIY projects, such as arts and crafts, organizing, sewing, decorating, cooking, entertaining, etc.  She also has a really cute Bichon Havanese dog named Cosmo. 

Simply Davia - A personal blog about everyday life... beauty, fashion, parenting, friendship, and what have you.

The Anonymous Blonde - This blog is about a little of everything, written by a southern belle/lawyer. 

Shana Norris - A blog by a mom/stepmom of six who loves to read and write. Her profile says she's a fan of the Oxford Comma, which of course made me think of Vampire Weekend, but I think hers is a completely different Oxford Comma! 

So there you have it... nine new blogs for you to peruse at your leisure. I am excited to have them in my tribe! 

3 comments :

  1. Thanks Angel!! I'm excited to be a part of your tribe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That was so kind! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel!! Thanks so much for the shout out! Looking forward to getting to know you! Have a wonderful weekend!:-)

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!