Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Thursday, January 2, 2014

My First Vlog!

Okay, everyone! I've been promising for a while that I was going to try vlogging. And finally, I've done it! Since parents of kids with special needs sometimes ask me what I wish parents knew about raising kids, I thought I'd address that in my first video.
You might notice that I am not much of a smooth talker! But I did not practice or anything... I sort of just jotted down a list of things I wanted to say. I wanted to appear the way I would seem if you met me in person. Except I am not a cartoon in person. (I added special effects because I still like to hide my identity just a little, in case anyone is stalking me!)
If you guys like this video, I'm thinking about making it a weekly (or at least monthly) thing on this blog. Please tell me your thoughts, and ideas for other topics you'd like me to talk about in a future vlog!
And now, for my video debut.

6 comments :

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! So well said and exactly the right advice. You are so bright and insightful. What a gift you are! You are the better normal because most people don't have the insight you have. I'm so sad that people can't see who you really are. Wonderful video and very well said. Can't wait to hear more. Hugs, ONN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the vlog! I always love when bloggers do them, it put a voice to the person behind the words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this vlog!! Thank you so much for this excellent advice! I always tell my family about my son. One of these days they'll get it more!! You rock, Angel!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! Us parents need to be reminded of these things and it helps me remember what it felt like when I was a kid. Thank you for that. I hope more parents will read this blog!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!