Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm Swapping Again!

I had so much fun with the two Christmas swaps I participated in, so I've signed up for another blogger swap for this month! This time, we're going to be swapping books. The Books'n'Bloggers Swap is organized by Chaotic Goddess. Partners will send each other three books... one that you love yourself, one that you haven't read but would like to, and one from your swap partner's book wish list.

I can't wait! You know I love to read, and there is nothing better than a new book.

If anyone else is interested in signing up, there is still time! You have until January 14 to sign up. Just click the image below.
 

Happy swapping!

2 comments :

  1. Yay! Thanks for joining us again for this one....it's gonna be a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! This is one of my favorite swaps all year! I know you will love it!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!