Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Saturday, December 14, 2013

How On Earth Did You Find Me?

 I've been noticing a few new comments, a few new followers, and a trickle of other evidence pointing to the fact that people are reading this blog... people who come here for other reasons than because I told them, "Read my blog or I'll punch you!" I check my Google Analytics from time to time to see which search words people use to get here... and they're usually pretty mundane. But today I realized, I've only been looking at the TOP TEN most popular search queries! When I asked it to show me all of the words people have used to get to my blog, things got a little more exciting.

There were 1,537 different queries used to find my blog. And some of them are kind of weird. Here are the ones I found the most interesting! 

What you know about rocking a wolf on your noggin?
Wipe  butt
Peeing a lot lately
My cousin wants to sleep with me
Your boring
Your asses are very collegey
My mom thinks I'm lazy
If you were home alone and heard a fart
Say it to my face bro I deer you
To say nothing of the dog
Lick my shoe
Suspicious smurf
My hot ass neighbor
How the fuck does she fold towels
Tigger has ADHD
Mama wanna drink
The first cordless phone was made by God
I have a boggle trophy on my bedroom shelf
Screaming octopus
How to make ferret clothes
Thug girlfriends
Never trust anyone even the devil was once an angel
So let me give your heart a break
Dog farting rainbows
Bitch don't kill my tribe
The story of 15 beautiful girls adrift
The job that ate my brain
You make it so easy to fall so hard
Wrap gagged
What time are you leaving
That awkward moment when you get in the van and there's no candy
Unmade bed
Why does my dog lick me a lot
Simmer down
Big sister farts on bro and makes him lick feet
Grab bulge
Sign in blood
Red tape long shoes

Strangely, some of them seem to be in Chinese or something.I used the handy-dandy Google Translate site to discover that several of these queries were in Persian, and they were searching for "general play," "sad smiley," and "fur fabric."  Someone searched for "zoo" and "eye love letter" in Arabic. Another searched for "real pictures of aliens" in Turkish. Someone searched for "Amazing hot" in Javanese. (I've never even heard of Javanese!)

And, although I saw that many people have come here looking for information on ADHD, Aspergers, autism and depression... the top query for my blog, giving me a whopping 1,300 impressions, was "Swingset."

Weird!

By the way, tomorrow is December 15, the last day to enter my homemade gift giveaway! (Scroll to the end of this post to read about it if you don't remember.)  On Monday morning I'll be drawing three names that I'll send a homemade gift to! To enter, all you have to do is comment! 

1 comment :

  1. Haha, well, mine is probably less interesting. I was looking for blogs on neurological disorders, similar to mine. I'm glad I found it though!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!