Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Monday, December 16, 2013

Hey, We Have Some WInners!

Here's me bringing you a gift. How come I never have a face
in these pictures?
Good morning, everyone, and time for a healthy breakfast! (Mine was chocolate milk.) So, I've randomly picked three winners, using the Primary Technology Random Name Selector tool. I entered the names of everyone who commented here since December 1. If you commented multiple times, your name was listed multiple times. And this is who I came up with!

Richard (coincidentally, the puppy dad of my Small Dog's sister!) 


Michelle Liew, who writes at various places according to her Google Plus page


Bethany, who writes at Piercing The Bubble


So now I am going to go contact all these people, and find out where to send their gifts! 


This was fun, wasn't it? I really wish I could send something to every one of you who reads this blog. In fact, I really have to hold myself back from getting overly ambitious about things like that! Maybe we could do something like this again... maybe at Valentine's Day? What do you think? 


Okay. The rest of my day will be spent doing laundry and homework, so think of me while you are leading your very exciting lives outside the blogosphere. You guys rock!



No comments :

Post a Comment

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!