Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Tuesday Mix Tape!

This week's Mix Tape Tuesday is all about Christmas music! It is hard to pick just five Christmas songs I love, but I'm going to try! Sorry if this is a quick post today... I  didn't get much sleep tonight, so I'm planning to go to bed super, super early. (Right now it is Monday night, although I will publish this post on Tuesday morning before I go to work!)

My favorite Christmas songs...

1. Jiggedy-jigg, hee-haw-hee-haw!


2. Does your granny always tell ya that the old songs are the best?
Then she's up and rock 'n' rollin' with the rest?.

3. I always loved this song when I was little.. it's like a story!


4. Last year at this time, I was in Hawaii with my parents and Sunny and Bro! (Squeak was there too, but he was in Sunny's belly!) This song was playing everywhere we went. My dad also had the record when I was a little kid, so we grew up knowing this one!


5. And finally, how can anyone not love this one?


Wow, I feel a lot better already! 

Remember, when you comment, you'll automatically be entered for my Christmas homemade gift giveaway! 


7 comments :

  1. oh wow, I loooove "Santa's Beard"...I forgot all about that song. Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if Dominick the Donkey is supposed to be a parody or not, but it cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember playing "Snoopy and the Red Baron" on my little silver record player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for Dominick the Donkey! My son will LOVE IT! And I totally forgot about Slade! Thank you for the reminder, that song has such a happy feeling to it, this is such a great list! Thank you so much, I am so glad you play with us ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this list, especially the Hawaiian Christmas Song! Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Bing song and Snoopy & the Red Baron takes me right back to childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first post didn't show so I'm trying again! I can't wait to show my kids Dominick and I had Mele Kalikimaka on my list but took it off…that and about 12 others, 5 songs was tough!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!