This week's Mix Tape Tuesday is all about Christmas music! It is hard to pick just five Christmas songs I love, but I'm going to try! Sorry if this is a quick post today... I didn't get much sleep tonight, so I'm planning to go to bed super, super early. (Right now it is Monday night, although I will publish this post on Tuesday morning before I go to work!)
My favorite Christmas songs...
1. Jiggedy-jigg, hee-haw-hee-haw!
2. Does your granny always tell ya that the old songs are the best?
Then she's up and rock 'n' rollin' with the rest?.
3. I always loved this song when I was little.. it's like a story!
4. Last year at this time, I was in Hawaii with my parents and Sunny and Bro! (Squeak was there too, but he was in Sunny's belly!) This song was playing everywhere we went. My dad also had the record when I was a little kid, so we grew up knowing this one!
5. And finally, how can anyone not love this one?
Wow, I feel a lot better already!
Remember, when you comment, you'll automatically be entered for my Christmas homemade gift giveaway!