Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Monday, November 18, 2013

Want To Swap?

ALERT: TOMORROW IS MY 100th Post and I'll be answering any questions you may have about anything at all. You have until 3:30 pm Central time tomorrow to ask me a question! I'll answer anything... about me, about autism or ADHD, about advice, about life in general... anything you can think of! Don't leave me hangin! P.S. I just realized that technically THIS is now my 100th post. But I'm not going to count this as a real post, because it was a required post for this blog swap I'm signing up for. I was afraid, if I scheduled it for a future date, I'd forget to link it to the swap, and I wouldn't get to take part. So. Consider this blog post #99.345263903453.



Hi everyone! Yesterday I celebrated my 100th post. And today I'm getting further involved in the Blogosphere by signing up for the 12 Days Of Christmas Swap for bloggers!

If you want to join in, you can sign up until November 22, by going to Chaotic Goddess Swaps and filling out the sign up form.

If you sign up, you get assigned to a blogger, and a different blogger gets assigned to you. You have to buy and wrap twelve packages (the total amount of money you should spend should be between $30 and $40), put them all together in a big box, and ship them to your blogger. Then, when you get your surprise box, you can open up one present each day for the twelve days before Christmas. Doesn't that sound like fun?

WELL, IT DOES SOUND LIKE FUN TO ME! I love stuff like that! I think I enjoy giving gifts even more than I enjoy getting gifts.I know that sounds so corny and holier-than-thou, but I don't mean it in that kind of way. I just really like getting people stuff... it is fun to think about people and try to come up with something they might really enjoy. I kind of like surprising people with things that I think they'd enjoy but that they'd probably never think to ask for. It's like a quest to find just the right thing, and then you get to wrap it and everything, and then in my family there is that awkward moment when they open it and you're never quite sure if they're just pretending to like it....

Anyways I'm really excited to start, and I can't wait to find out who I'm assigned to! (We find out on November 23.) If you have a blog, there is still time to sign up!


1 comment :

  1. Yay! Thanks for joining us for this swap- it's gonna be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!