Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing: The ASK Meme!

ALERT! For my 100th post on Tuesday, I am going to "celebrate" by answering any questions you may have, about me, about life, about anything at all. You can email me at Angel_the_alien@aol.com, or you can ask anonymously at http://ask.fm/Angel_the_alien. I can't wait to see what you ask!

People sometimes actually tell me I remind them of Punky Brewster!

 I haven't done Sunday Stealing for quite a while! This seems like a good day to do it! Today's meme is called the ASK Meme. Lots of random information here for you! If you want to join in on your blog, head oer to Sunday Stealing to link up! 

The ASK Meme, part one 

1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Vanilla or apple cinnamon


2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? I don't know. I don't really feel that strongly about any female celebrities I can think of off the top of my head!


3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Matt Dillon! When I was a kid I used to love movies that Matt Dillon was in, and I wished for a big brother just like him.


4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Don't know that I'll ever get married, honestly.


5. Do you know a hoarder? I don't think so, but my mom thinks my dad and I are hoarders!


6. Can you do a split? Haha no. 


7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I didn't really learn to ridde independently until I was  6 or 7. I was too scared! Before that, I had training wheels. 


8. How many oceans have you swam in? I suck at geography, but let's see... The North Pacific, the North Atlantic, and the Caribbean. 


9. How many countries have you been to? Two. This one, and the Bahamas. (I went there once on a Disney Cruise with my mom!)


10. Is anyone in your family in the military? Not currently. But both of my grandfathers were, and probably most of my great-grandfathers, great-uncles, etc. My uncle was in the navy. My cousin was also in the navy for a while. 


11. Have you named any of your body parts? Noooo. Was I supposed to?


12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her? I was just thinking about this earlier today, for some reason! If it was a boy I would name him Jeremy. If it was a girl, I would name her Ainslie. 


13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? F! And I've had plenty of them!


14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Punky Brewster


15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?  I think I was a princess, which is actually really uncharacteristic of me. I wasn't very creative at coming up with Halloween costumes, so I just thought of something I assumed girls were supposed to be! But other years I was Pippi Longstocking, an Indian, and an alien. 


16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I read the Harry Potter books when they first came out. 


17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I've always kind of wanted a British accent. But an Irish or Scottish accent would be even better!


18. Did your mother go to college? Yes, she took college classes as an adult, when I was already in high school. 


19. Are your grandparents still married? They just celebrated their 60th anniversary today!


20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No. My brother did though when we were kids. 


21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course!
22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to? Santa's Village. It was a little kid amusement park that had a North Pole theme. 


23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Italian.


24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey, I think? I don't know... I don't write it very much. 


25. Is your father bald? Yes! 


Wow, now you know lots of fascinating information about me! 

2 comments :

  1. Haha to the body part naming thing. I remember being shocked when an ex wanted to name a part of mine like it was normal! I still think of it that way though...MMMM to vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Punky Brewster. I don't know if you remember but there were Punky Brewster high tops. I only knew one girl who had them and I was so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!