MY WISH LIST!
1. A bike! I already have a bike that is actually my mom's old bike, but doesn't this one look like it would be fun to ride! You wouldn't have to be all hunched over like on a regular ten-speed,. I also saw online somewhere where people who had a bike like this decorated it with duct tape.
2. Dust mop slippers. You put these things on your feet, and then you slide around like a crazy person and clean the floor! I already slide around on the hardwood floor a lot in my socks. Might as well make it worth while!
4. Donut maker! You know... to go with the ice cream!
5. Easy Sewing Machine. Maybe I would learn to sew! It has to be an easy to use sewing machine though. I took sewing in junior high school because I had to, and I just about sewed my finger to the fabric!
6. Rainbow In My Room. Who wouldn't want to hang out with their very own rainbow?
7. Pet's Eye View camera. I want to see what my dogs do when I'm not around! Although, knowing my dogs, it would be a very boring video... I don't think they even leave the couch until I get home! Maybe I could give this to Auntie M's cat instead!
8. Dr. Pepper Snow Globe! Because if anyone could appreciate a Dr. Pepper Snow Globe, it is me!
9. Litter Free Lunch Kit. Making and bringing my lunch to work, at least most of the time, is the smartest choice if you want to save money and eat healthy, especially if your lunch break has a time limit like mine does. (Do you really want to waste your break driving somewhere and waiting in line for food?) I liked this one because it is cute and colorful. I don't care that it is made for kids!
9. Baby Penguin. I'm not including a link here because I have no idea where you could buy one... but I'd totally want one, if anyone can figure out how to get one as a pet!
10. I'd take one of these, too.