Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Needful Things

Well, I have absolutely nothing to write about today. Nothing! This is a day-to-day survival kind of week! And while I know a lot of other people are blogging about what they're thankful for, because of Thanksgiving coming up and all, I thought that was a little overdone. So instead I am going to show you some things I would be thankful for if I had them! Just in time for the beginning of Christmas shopping, I now present

MY WISH LIST!

1. A bike! I already have a bike that is actually my mom's old bike, but doesn't this one look like it would be fun to ride! You wouldn't have to be all hunched over like on a regular ten-speed,. I also saw online somewhere where people who had a bike like this decorated it with duct tape

2. Dust mop slippers. You put these things on your feet, and then you slide around like a crazy person and clean the floor! I already slide around on the hardwood floor a lot in my socks. Might as well make it worth while! 


3. Ice cream maker! Do I really need to explain this one? I think not.

4. Donut maker! You know... to go with the ice cream!

5. Easy Sewing Machine. Maybe I would learn to sew! It has to be an easy to use sewing machine though. I took sewing in junior high school because I had to, and I just about sewed my finger to the fabric!

6. Rainbow In My Room. Who wouldn't want to hang out with their very own rainbow?

7. Pet's Eye View camera. I want to see what my dogs do when I'm not around! Although, knowing my dogs, it would be a very boring video...  I don't think they even leave the couch until I get home! Maybe I could give this to Auntie M's cat instead! 

8. Dr. Pepper Snow Globe! Because if anyone could appreciate a Dr. Pepper Snow Globe, it is me!

9. Litter Free Lunch Kit. Making and bringing my lunch to work, at least most of the time, is the smartest choice if you want to save money and eat healthy, especially if your lunch break has a time limit like mine does. (Do you really want to waste your break driving somewhere and waiting in line for food?) I liked this one because it is cute and colorful. I don't care that it is made for kids! 


9. Baby Penguin. I'm not including a link here because I have no idea where you could buy one... but I'd totally want one, if anyone can figure out how to get one as a pet!

10. I'd take one of these, too.



6 comments :

  1. I heard baby koalas are nasty and use their claws. So, you might want to put one in your lunchbox and in the basket of your bike, for safe keeping. Here's hoping you get 80 percent of what's on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard both... some say they are peaceful, others say they are mean! If I have one I will train it to be nice. But it will definitely scratch people who try to take my lunch or my bike! LOL!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Angel this is Rick ,sirmorpheous is my blog name (so you know) you can get a toy koala or penguin ..or sponsor one at a zoo or something and visit it.. and i like the lunch box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cook to adopt one at the zoo so I could visit. You think they'd let me pet it? ;)

      Delete
  4. Haha. This is a great wish list!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!