Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Saturday, November 2, 2013

NaBloPoMo!

 I'm going to participate in NaBloPoMo! 

If you've never heard of this. you probably don't have a blog, or you're a new blogger. Quick description... NaBloPoMo is a spin-off of NaNoWriMo, an annual challenge where writers try to complete a novel in a month each November. For NaBloPoMo, the challenge is to post in your blog every single day of the month. And it has to be a substantial post. You can't just write "Hello, here I am" every single day. (Actually, I think now they do a NaBloPoMo every single month, but the big one is November.)

Right now it is November 2. I was reading some other blogs and someone else did a NaBloPoMo post, and I was like, "Aww, I'm too late, I can't do it," and then I remembered my terrible, overly emotional post from yesterday. So, like most things in my life, I skidded into the room on the heels of my socks at the last minute, yelling, "Wait for me!" 

There are blog prompts available, and I may use them, but sometimes I think they're sort of lame prefer to be challenged to come up with my own ideas. 

Uh... am I supposed to come up with a topic to write about today? Or can this just be my introductory post? 

Hmm.

::crickets chirping::

So, what did you do today? 

I took my dogs to the vet to get their fingernails cut because I'm too much of a wimp to do it myself, then did some of my homework, then drank some chocolate milk, then took a short nap. And now I'm blogging. Weekends are lovely, aren't they? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!