Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Camera Critters

I don't have anything to really blog about yet today, but I found a cute Saturday meme and I wanted to join in! Anyone who loves animals will enjoy this meme. The whole idea of it is to just post a picture of animals.

Hey! Here come two animals now!


If you want to see more pics like this, just click the button below to see who else is participating in the meme.


Camera Critters

6 comments :

  1. that is precious. yup, camera critters is a fun one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute doggies!

    In answer to your question at: http://www.dgr8mom.com/2013/11/camera-critters.html

    The dog is hairless Rat Terriers. Two of my kids are allergic to dog hairs. We got two. They are adorable...and weird to touch at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable ~ great shot ~ carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol took my word. :)
    But yes, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love their same poses. The right one is a doll, right?

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!