Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing: Let Me Give Your Heart A Break!

This is the kind of stealing you should NOT do! 
 I haven't done Sunday Stealing in such a long time, I almost forgot about it! Technically while I write this it is still Saturday night for me... although since it is 1:15 am it really is Sunday... but since I never went to bed yet, it is still Saturday in my brain. But I digress...

This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Cinematic Symphony. Wanna join in? Get the meme at the Sunday Stealing Blog!

Let Me Give Your Heart A Break Meme

Do you prefer a lot of ice in your drinks or just a little bit of ice? 

A lot of ice so it is super cold. But not so much ice that it is watered down. 

Which condiment (ketchup, mustard, etc.) do you use the most of? 

Mayonnaise. Fun fact... I do NOT put ketchup on my hot dogs... even when I am eating meat, which is not as of late. A true Chicago style hot dog never has ketchup. In some hot dog stands in Chicago, they don't even offer ketchup, and if you ask for it they mock you! 

Does war scare you? 

Yes, definitely. There is no need for people to kill each other.

Do you know any songs that are older than you are? 

Most of the songs I know are older than I am! I know just about all of the Beatles songs and many Grateful Dead songs, plus a lot of other assorted songs that can be heard on the Oldies station. I also worked at an assisted living home for a while, so I learned some old Big Band songs. 

Are you comfortable sharing drinks with your friends? 
No not really. 

What season were you born in? 

Spring!

Have you ever spent over $100.00 on an article of clothing? What was it? 

I have not. 

Do you think you’re too hard on yourself sometimes? 

Maybe.

What pizza place do you usually order from? 

Lou Malnatis. A place only found in Chicago. Best pizza in the world. If you ever spin your way to Chicago, you should try it!

Honestly, have you ever mooned or flashed somebody? 

No I honestly haven't! 

Do you have a least favorite color? 

I guess if I had to pick one it would be gray, although gray can also be very pretty. 

Honestly, have you ever written something on a bathroom stall? 

Once when I was a kid I wrote SAVE ANGEL MILLER on the bathroom stall. 

Who do you consider to be the king of pop? 

Uh... I dunno?

Do you know all of the words to any childrens song?  

I work with kids, so I know A LOT of children's songs! One of my favorites is the Ice Cream Calendar Song. In summer school we sang it every day as part of our morning routine. Google it... it is addicting!

Can you name 3 purple foods? 

Grapes, eggplant, onion. Some onions are purple, aren't they?

When was the last time you made a pinky promise? 

When I was a little, little kid!

What celebrity do you wish would have a big comeback? 

The Beatles!

Do you think your parents know things about you that you don’t want them to? 

They probably think they do.

Have you ever walked into a spider web? 

Yeah I do that a lot while walking the dogs at night,,, they seem to hang from the trees around here!

What grocery store do you usually get your food from? 

Jewel or Mariano's.

What would be your happily ever after? 

Having my own place, having kids, having many animals, and having all of my family members living close enough that I can see them on a regular basis. 

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? 

Does my nine little summer school kids count? Other than that, probably while I was in college, when we had to give lots of presentations. 

Who is the worst driver you know? 

I don't know many people. I guess my mom... she is a good driver but she has a lot of road rage!

How about the best driver? 

My dad... he's a professional truck driver!

Are you shorter or taller than most of your friends? 

Shorter

Do you know anybody who was born on a holiday? 

My Nona was born on Friday the 13th. Does that count?

What is one thing you really don’t like sharing? 

Food. I don't mind splitting it up, but I hate when someone wants to split dessert with you and then they want you each to have a spoon and then just go at the dessert while it is on one plate. Unsanitary!!!

Have you ever been hit on through text message? 

I don't think so!

What was the last junk food you ate? 

Cinnamon toast and chocolate milk!
Do you prefer sweet or sour candy? 

Sweet, but sometimes also sour, like lemon drops. 

What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? 

Cherry bomb.

Currently waiting on something/someone? 

Kinda.

What was the last thing you watched on television? 

The Little League World Series. I don't know why. It was just on, and my dad was watching it, and I kind of was watching it while I played Wetopia!

How old will you be in 12 months? 

Old as dirt. 

Do you sleep naked? 

Nooooo

Have you ever held hands with someone in a car? 

Yeah but it was a little kid who was upset because she didn't want to leave summer camp. 

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette? 

I don't smoke, so yeah.

What do you say during awkward silences? 

I am awkwardly silent. 

When will you next see the last person you texted? 

My mom, when she comes home from her business trip tomorrow. 

Honestly, when is the last time you have been to Texas?

I have never been to Texas in my whole life! 

So that is Sunday Stealing. And now, let's not forget the Happiness Challenge! Today I am happy that yesterday I got to go volunteer, and there were actually too many volunteers, so I got to just hang out and play with all of the dogs!
I am happy that it was nice out today and I went to the All Night Flea Market and I got my dogs some bones, which they already ate because they are pigs. 
I am happy that it is going to be hot out again soon!

Okay. Good night. Or good morning, or whatever it is supposed to be right now! 

3 comments :

  1. Every time we are in the Chicago area we stock up on frozen Malnati's. They've even opened the place just for us to come in and load up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me wondering what Save Angel Miller meant??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see people reusing their Mariano's grocery bags all the time, so those who shop there must be environmentally conscious. So happy that you got extra time with the dogs. Animals are so good for the osul, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!