Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last Sunday Stealing of August!!!

I don't have a picture for this post, so enjoy this lovely fractal! 
 Hi everyone! It is time again for Sunday Stealing! I know it is still Saturday night, but just go with it. 
This meme doesn't seem to have a particular name except for "More". If you want to do your own Sunday Stealing post, link up at the Sunday Stealing Blog!

Alright. Here goes nothing. 

Have you ever said you would never love again? 
No. It is pretty hard not to love!

Have you heard a song today that reminds you of somebody? 

Kind of. I heard "Karma Police" and it reminded me of a whole group of people I used to hang out with when I was about 18. We listened to the alternative station pretty much constantly, and Karma Police was one of my favorites!

Do you apologize first? 

Usually. I can't stand people being mad at me. 

Has someone made a promise to you and broke it? 

Billions of times! Billions, I tell you! 

Have you ever won a lot of money in a slot machine? How much? 

I've never actually played a slot machine. But once at Enchanted Castle I was playing that game where the wheel spins around and you have to try to stop it on a certain color, and I landed it on the smallest color and got about a thousand tickets!

Do you watch sport on TV even though you aren’t a sporty person yourself? 

No, but right now I am in the same room where my dad is watching a baseball game.

Do you eat / drink at your computer? 

I drink at my computer a lot. I find it hard to eat at my computer because I need both of my hands to type!

How much do you overeat at special occasions? (Birthdays, Christmas, etc) 

Uh,,, a lot? How do I measure that?

Do you require glasses / contacts to see properly? If so, which do you use? 

Yes because I have an astigmatism. I wear glasses. I'm afraid if I tried to use contacts I'd poke my eye out! I don't wear them as much as I should though. I only wear them for driving or reading, basically. 

When you hear your voice back on a recording, do you think it sounds awful? 
I sound like a really little kid. Or an elf. 

When was the last time you got the hiccups? 

Probably a few weeks ago. I get them a lot. But my dad knows this guy at work who got the hiccups one day and had them for a whole month and they wouldn't stop! The doctors couldn't figure out why! The poor guy was ready to kill himself. Literally. Because he was hiccuping every few seconds, at all times, and he couldn't sleep or anything. Finally the doctor managed to stop it by putting him on anti-seizure medication. Weird, right? 

If you had to, which record would you go into Guinness World Records for? 

I have no idea! Having the highest amount of puppies on my lap at once?

The last sweet thing you ate: What was it? 

A Drumstick cone. 

Do you have a middle name? 

Sure!

Do you find it embarrassing? 

No, it's a very common middle name. Pretty standard, really. 

Uh... I guess that's it? Okay! Now for the Happiness Challenge. I am happy that I spent the day volunteering with my dog rescue organization and got to hang out with a sweet old man dog named Rickles who loves to play catch with a stuffed animal! I am happy I bought my Small Dog some of her favorite little squeaky balls today! And I am happy my little cousins are coming over tomorrow for a tie-dying party! 

Have a great weekend, everyone! 

6 comments :

  1. I liked your answer to #1. And I haven't had a Drumstick Cone in FOREVER! I know they sell them at the 7/11. Maybe I should wander on over there tomorrow to celebrate Labor Day with a cone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiccups for a month! Oy! That must have been painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had ice cream in almost 40 years ... dang, that's a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy- drumsticks. I haven't had one in years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that would be a fun Book of Records goal - having the most puppies on my lap. That's a good way to describe my voice too, an elf. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww good answers. I am now dying to hear your voice.

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!