Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Friday, August 2, 2013

August Happiness Challenge

This isn't my actual computer, but it is the same model that
have. 
 I came upon this on the blog One Girl's Musings, and I thought I'd join in, even though I am a day late and a dollar short as always! This should be the second day, but for me it is the first. The object of the game, obviously, is to post something that makes you happy today.

So today, the thing that made me happy was getting my new computer in the mail! I got it on PropertyRoom.com, which is a police auction sight. So this computer may have previously belonged to a drug dealer. And I had to explain to my dad that, no, I would not suddenly start getting emails from people wanting to buy drugs. (It's a refurbished computer, Dad! You don't inherit the last owner's online identity!) My new computer is basically a newer and quicker version of my old computer. The battery actually holds a charge. So I was able to take my computer outside for several hours, and look for jobs online, while my dogs and I enjoyed the sunshine! 

What else makes me happy today? Just looking at my dogs makes me happy. Sleeping with my window open last night made me happy. (I love sleeping with my window open. Sleeping outside is even better! I know a guy who pitched a tent in his backyard and slept out there with his dog and cats... sounds like an awesome idea to me... but right now a skunk is living out there so I'm kinda nervous about it!) Dr. Pepper and chocolate chip cookies make me happy! Getting my paycheck in the mail made me happy! Seeing pictures on Facebook of my aunt's dog swimming in the Mississippi River made me happy! I guess it is a pretty happy day for me. 

1 comment :

  1. Your dad sounds a little like my mom: everything about computers was foreign to her! I haven't had a a Dr. Pepper in a long time ... not since the last time I was at Taco Bell. A soft shell taco or two and an icy Dr. Pepper, yes that would make me happy.

    Welcome to the August Happiness Challenge! (And don't worry about being late. No rules here.)

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!