Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Friday, May 17, 2013

Angel Needs....

This picture has nothing to do with this blog
entry, but I really like it!
 I haven't updated this blog in a while, and I wanted to, but I couldn't think of a whole lot to write about. Not enough to, like, require a blog post. I could offer a series of disconnected sentences and ideas, if you'd like. For instance, my brother's girlfriend is about to give birth to my very first nephew. The baby is expected to swim out at any time now. (They're having a water birth.) I am excited, but also sad, because there is about ninety states between me and that baby, and I am not going to get a chance to see him any time soon. But I try not to think about that...

Anyways, there is a meme I used to like to do on my other blogs from time to time, and I thought I would do it now, just for fun! You go to Google (or your very favorite search engine of your choice) and enter your name, plus "needs." So, I would type in, "Angel needs" and see what I come up with. Here is what appeared when I did it!



Angel needs a ride.

Angel needs wings.

Angel needs a home.

Angel needs freedom.

Angel needs to say prayers.

Angel needs a headstone.

Angel needs a tree.

Angel needs wisdom.

Angel needs medical care.

Angel needs serious counseling.

Angel needs some HC jingles.

Angel needs to read Chapter 1.

Angel needs a blog.

Angel needs votes.


Kinda fun, right? Some of them can actually seem deep and meaningful. Others are just weird. Try it with your own name and see what you come up with!

And now you know what I do on Friday nights! (Angel needs a life!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!