Adsense

.

.

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Neurodiversity Awareness/Appreciation

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Stealing Again

Hi everyone! I am doing another "Sunday Stealing" post! Today they have stolen The Wish List Meme. It looks like fun! If you want to try it, go over to Sunday Stealing and steal it for yourself! 
The Wish List Meme, part one  

1.) What are 3 things on your Wish list and why?   
A car stereo with an iPod connector thingy... because I drive a lot and I get tired of having to listen to the radio with all the songs I don't really like and all the commercials. Even when you find a radio station you really like, they tend to play the same songs over and over, so you get bored fast. 

A house or apartment... because I am squashed in my childhood bedroom right now while I look for a job!
A kitten... because my sweet kitty Sammy-Joe died in February, and I miss him! I have two dogs, but I feel unbalanced without a cat!

2.) What do you miss about your childhood?  

Playing all day and being carefree most of the time. 

3.) What do you do on your spare time on the weekends?  
Make cards and do other things for Tori Joy's Smiles, blog, play with my dogs, and read. 


4.) What do you appreciate most in your life?  
My family, strangely. They have their faults, but having been out in the world and seen other people's families, I realize mine isn't so bad. I mean, it could be a lot worse. 
5.) Would you rather be rich or healthy?  
Healthy. What's the point of being rich if you're too sick to enjoy it? 
6.) If you could go back in time would you and why?  
I'd like to go back to the Wild West for a day or two. I like to watch Gunsmoke. It would be fun to be there... but not long enough to get typhoid fever and die. 
7.) Favorite game as a child?  
I liked make believe games. I liked playing "Hansel and Gretel" with my brother, or going on a treasure hunt left for us by my imaginary friends, the Safety People. 
8.) What is your dream career?  
I'd love to be an author so I could just stay home and write. My more realistic career goal is a special ed teacher. 
9.) What do you do in your free time?  
See question 3. 


10.) Favorite clothing stores?  
Uh... Kohls, I guess?


11.) What TV shows can't you live without?  
Shameless! But I have to live without it until next January. 


12.) 3 things you need in your life are:  
Pets, Dr. Pepper, and sleep. 


13.) What can't you sleep without?  
My dogs. 
14.) What are you currently a nerd for?  
I dunno!


15.) What is your favorite seasoning?  
Cinnamon!


16.) What is your favorite wild animal?  
Koala!17.) Name 3 of your favorite childhood shows:  
Punky Brewster, Diff'rent Strokes, Thunder Cats. 


18.) If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be?  
Uh... I don't know... I've barely seen any movies lately. 
19.) Favorite vegetable?  
All of my favorite vegetables turn out to be fruits. I guess maybe edamames. 


20.) Favorite Fruit?  

Banana!

21.) If you had a dragon what would you name it?  
Lucky
22.) What do you put on hotdogs?  
Mustard and tomatoes and sometimes relish even though I don't really like it. You shouldn't put ketchup on hotdogs. It is against the law in Chicago and you will go to jail. 


23.) Do you play online games?  
Sometimes on Facebook. I used to play Farmville a lot. 
24.) What's your favorite way to get inspired?  
Read blogs. 
25.) Do you have a middle name?

Marie. 

OK, so that's it for me!  Now go do your own Sunday Stealing. 

3 comments :

  1. I have recently rediscovered Dr Pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play Farmville. It's been awhile since I played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am an alien. I have bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
    Your blog is very colorful. I like that!

    ReplyDelete

All SPAM will be deleted immediately, so don't even bother!
If you have a Blogger profile set to allow email replies, I will reply through email! If not, I often reply in the comments section, so please check back.
Go ahead and tell me what you really think! I won't get mad!